Women with a Vision, Inc.is excited to participate in #GiveNOLA Day on Tuesday, May 3rd. GiveNOLA Day is a city-wide, one-day, annual online giving event to inspire people to give generously to the nonprofit organizations that are making our region stronger, creating a thriving community for all.
The donations WWAV receives this GiveNOLA Day will go directly back to the women we serve, helping them overcome economic and social injustices they experience in New Orleans every day.
With your help,
– $10 will purchase a meal for one of our homeless clients.
– $20 will purchase two meals for one of our homeless clients.
– $50 will provide professional development and education enrichment opportunities for
our clients. Your support helps make GED courses and workshop participation a reality!
– $75 will purchase school clothing for clients and children of clients.
– $100 will purchase an emergency hotel room for a victim of domestic violence.
– $100+ will support the most urgent programmatic needs.
Prizes are awarded to organizations with the greatest number of individual donors, most money raised, and 24 random drawings on each hour of the day, so your donation can go even further than its dollar amount.
OUR GOAL IS TO GET 500+ INDIVIDUAL DONATIONS SO WE CAN WIN A $10,000 PRIZE SO PLEASE DONATE ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN!
We appreciate your continued support of our work. With your generosity, we can reach the women who need the most help in New Orleans through relentless advocacy, health education, supportive services, and community-based participatory research possible.
Together in unity,
Women With A Vision